A Farm to Table Dinner from Chef, Marente van der Valk: local harvested and foraged ingredients will be central to this fresh, multi-course meal inspired by the four elements. 6pm, $55.
- BBQ pulled pork, white kimchi, sourdough crostini, foraged herbs
- Butternut squash baked in clay, maple syrup, local goat's cheese, pumpernickel cracker, edible flowers
- Leeks softly braised above the fire, smoked labneh, herb potato latkes, nigella seeds, garlic oil
- Smoked tomato raisins, marbled Marble House eggs, pickled green beans, fermented tomatillos, roast onion puree, grilled white aubergine, parsley and basil oil, kombucha vinegar
- Herb and maple syrup-glazed half a lamb, coriander and lemon roasted fingerling potatoes, in Marble House clay baked apple and beetroot salad, smoked garlic aioli, leaves
- Grilled peaches, lemon curd, smoked local honey and rosemary corn cake, white chocolate covered foraged nuts
*menu is subject to change
Marente Renea van der Valk is a chef, designer and food stylist. She graduated in 2012 from a MA Design and Environment at Goldsmiths University of London, and has since then been focusing on projects and events with an emphasis on environmental awareness and community mindedness. Her work is often a multi-sensory experience where a love for bringing people together results in a wealth of flavours and colours and a feel-good atmosphere.